Host your event in 2022 HKArbWeek
Thank you for your interest in participating in Hong Kong Arbitration Week 2021. As the deadline has passed, we are no longer receiving applications.
If you wish to become a participating organisation of Hong Kong Arbitration Week 2022, please see the guidelines below.
Guidelines to Participate in Hong Kong Arbitration Week
Express your interest to participate in Hong Kong Arbitration Week 2022 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17 December 2021.
In response to the growing demand and interest, each year, interested participating organisations must submit a proposal to the Hong Kong Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) at email@example.com before 1 March 2022. A Vetting Committee will then review the proposals to determine who the participating organisations will be each year.
The proposal should be no more than two pages and should include the following:
- Brief description of your organisation (100 words)
- Event title
- Proposed speakers
- Short blurb
- Tentative programme
Once the proposal has been approved, all participating organisations will need to pay a participating fee* which will cover the following benefits:
* Institutions will pay a participating fee of HK$25,000.
* Law firms are required to take up HK$40,000+ sponsorship package of the ADR in Asia conference.
- An online registration link to handle the registration of the event
- An event page of your own on the HKArbWeek Website
- Your event and logo details will be added onto the HKArbWeek marketing materials.
- If you choose to charge registration fees, please note that 10% of the total fees received will be deducted to cover the handling charges.
- [Optional] Renting a banner space on the HKArbWeek Website's homepage to gain further exposure at the cost of HKD1,000 per month (subject to availability)
- [Optional] Discounted full-page advertising rate in the Asian Dispute Review (HK$10,000 per issue)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org